TWELVE Easy Ways To Get Exercise – Part 2
7. Add squats to your daily routine: Squats are a great way to develop the muscles in our thighs and buttocks. So perhaps while making breakfast try to add in some squats as you wait for you omelette – or whatever you might be cooking- to get ready.
8. Go on short walks: Whenever you might be less busy take the opportunity to go on a walk this maybe outdoors or indoors. If you are feeling adventurous you may opt for outdoors. This is a no-brainer way to get some exercise.
9. Dance when you can: Dancing is another great exercise. It can be done indoors and doesn’t usually need any equipment. Just yourself and perhaps some good music.
10. Do chores: Chores can be great exercise. For instance, if you are looking for ways to lift weights, why not go for a weekly shop. Depending on how much you purchase you have yourself some good weights in those grocery bags of foodstuffs.
11. Play sport: Playing sport is on this list because depending on the what sport you play and how much you enjoy it this can be a fun and stress-free way to get some exercise. And if you opt for a team-based sport this can also help you make friends.
12. Take regular toilet breaks: And last but by no means the least – it might even be the most important part of the list. Whilst working it can be helpful to take a toilet breaks to stretch your legs and refresh yourself. This is one of the easiest ways to get in exercise. Aim for a break every 30 minutes or so.